The Himalayan masters have outdated ideas.

    Just a single guy manages to float in the air,..  John Hagelin will be the next president of United States of America.

-------------------OriginalMessage------------------
From:  "Ingegerd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 17:09:38 -0000
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Earth turns around the sun not the other way: (How MMY sold a diamond (TM) for a handful of spinach...)

     And the Masters of the Himalayas, is so right. I had a lot of "Sidhi experiences" as a child and grown-up, living in silence in the forest - Years before I learned TM. And after I stopped with the TM-Sidhi-techniques, they are coming back in a natural way. All the expectations following the TM-Sidhi-teqniques - encouraged by MMY, was not good at all, from my point of view.

  Ingegerd