On 10/13/2014 1:32 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

I think a class action suit against the TMO would be workable and lucrative because it's actually taught that the TMSP develops paranormal powers (the clue is in the name) and they even publish "scientific" lectures about how it works to entice the unwary into thinking there's a physical basis for it all. Given the amount of time I spent doing it when I could have been earning a decent crust,

/You were supposed to meditate just 20 minutes morning and evening - not all day! The rest of the day you were supposed to be working at a job to pay your own rent and feed yourself, not sleep all day at the TM Center and drink energy drinks at night.//What were you thinking?/
      • Re: [F... salyavin808
          • ... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
            • ... salyavin808
    • [Fairfield... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]