 From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: About Nov. 30 and the TM movement

Nablusoss1008 believes this because Maharishi believed it.  :-)

Nonsense. I don't believe in it, I know it happened because I was part of it.
Even one of my friends was caught red-handed with a letter to his accounting
officer and quickly admitted to having work for the German intelligence, who
was just a subdivision of the CIA. Maharishi simply asked him if he would break
the ties, he did and is fulltime in the Movement to this day.