Richard, I admit that when the first ebola victims were taken to Atlanta, I
wondered how they were dealing with the contaminated waste, of which I'm sure
there was a lot. I mean, lots of waste is one of the symptoms. So, where were
they putting all that contaminated waste? Still taking a little colloidal
silver every day here.

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:25 PM, "'Richard J. Williams'