astrology is ancient, science it is not, Calling jyotish, yagya  and all that
other stuff don't make it science.

________________________________
 From: "jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 3:50 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Would Jyotish Principles Apply on Earthlike
Exoplanets?

Barry,

Astrology is an ancient science.  But, with the present understanding that
consciousness is the basis of the universe, one can appreciate the significance
of astrology in modern science.   Astrology can be seen as an advanced version
of a sophisticated hologram based on human intelligence.

From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

If astrology is real - and there is absolutely no reason to suppose it is  - I
would avoid travelling to other planets. Just think what being on Mars would do
to someone with Jupiter strong in their chart! You're about 100
million miles closer to it! And what affect will Earth have on us? Just think
if there is some physical force connecting us to planets surely the one we
stand on would swamp any effect from the others, or doesn't ours count?

One Martian colonist to another: "I have Earth in the first house. What does
that make me?"

"Earth doesn't do diddley-squat to you, no matter where it appears in your
'chart', but a belief in astrology by definition makes you a gullible idiot. I
thought that the psychological tests for astronauts were supposed to screen out
people like you."