Note to Lurking Reporters.

 Dear RP's.

 Does it seem strange that this 70 year old man, Mr. Barry Wright, spends as
much time as he does trying to find faults in an organization he left some 40
years ago?

 Does it seem odd, that he would become so animated when he finds what he feels
is an out of whack comment by another member of the forum, as though all the
time he puts in here, has had some payoff?

 Does it, again, seem odd, that another member here, Mr. Michael Jackson, seems
to have taken on, as a part of "his life mission" uncovering all the faults of
the TM organization and it's founder, repeating the same lines over and over
each day?

 Dear Mr. and Ms. Lurking Reporters.  Please reveal yourselves, and weight in
on some of issues and behaviors you observe here.

 One word of caution though. If you response does not meet with the
expectations of Mr. Wright, he will turn on you in angry fashion as he did with
another member here a week or so ago.

 If interested, you can re-visit this exchange between Mr. Wright, and a
Mr.Blue Bungalow.

 Mr. Wright went positively ballistic.

 Mr. Bungalow, remained nonplussed.

 Sort of revealing, I'd say for the guy who claims to be so unattached to
anything that goes on here.

 Just sayin'

 Got that, lurking reporters? Just the other day a couple of you were asking me
to document my opinion that many long-term TMers were "certifiably paranoid"
and committed to a "them vs. us mentality."

 I submit this as the proof you were asking for. Nablusoss1008 believes this
because Maharishi believed it.  :-)