<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >>     The Himalayan masters have outdated ideas.
> >>
> >>     Just a single guy manages to float in the air,..  John Hagelin
> > will be the next president of United States of America.
> >
> > And if just one monkey flies out my ass, I'll be on Letterman.
>
> I don't know. Do you think they'd let you demonstrate that on
network TV?

With Dave? Sure. He'd probably stage on the roof of the Ed Sullivan
Theatre (as he does a number of things) and have me aim at windows in
buildings across the street to see if I could hit them.

And just think of the ratings if I am also the one guy who levitates.
A twofer. John Haiglin would be there for running commentary. "The
levitation is predicted by my 13d virtual loop, tunneling of quantum
worlds string theory. The monkey thing, we are still running some
ARIMA models to try to correctly predict that sort of thing. The fact
that the monkey is also flying, similtaneously with the emittor,
shows the self referral, infinite looping parallelism of the universe.
But we need more research dollars. Here is my 800 number."