 Head in the sand pie in the sky  - whether you put your heads up or down you
wind up in the same place, buried in denial of the facts. Some of us
"naysayers" do the world a service by informing people who innocently are
curious about TM to warn them of getting involved with a bona fide cult.

 Like I said, it might be time to take your message elsewhere. That is not me
saying you should stop posting here, BTW. It is just that there is not a soul
here who currently does TM or who believes in it whose mind you have changed or
have a hope in hell of changing. Lurking reporters are too busy using bawee as
a guinea pig to care one way or the other and all it does is feed into bawee's
opportunity to get on the negativity wagon (which he never seems to get off of
anyway). At least Sal is good natured about it all and has a sense of humour,
as well as I get a good chuckle from him quite often. He also has the ability
to embrace others subjects and welcomes other things to talk about.

  • Re: [FairfieldL... salyavin808
    • Re: [Fairf... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... salyavin808
          • ... salyavin808