 there are examples in physics when one particle instantaneously affects
another at a great distance. I don't recall the name of this effect, whether it
is the Bose Einstein Condensation, or something else, but we have examples in
physics, that are roughly analogous to the ME.

 I know I have heard of amazing things like a monkey thousands of miles away
from other monkeys learns how to use a tool or other skill and suddenly the
other monkeys far away also adopt this skill. So I know very cool and seemingly
unexplained phenomena can and do exist. But world peace, so far, seems to not
have been one of those phenomenon as it relates to the ME. On the other hand,
we're all still here and some obliterating nuclear war hasn't occurred yet so
maybe that does qualify as world peace after all.

 Not making any claims, just stating what physics has found.

 I wouldn't expect sal to consider that there could be some connection, until
he hears it from some authority.