Well, it definately took a trip on airplanes from Liberia to the US and from
Dallas to Ohio.

On Thursday, October 16, 2014 7:07 AM, "'Richard J. Williams'
pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

On 10/16/2014 6:23 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

>Some already knew this from the Dustin Hoffman, Rene Russo movie Outbreak!
>Exemplifying the idea that in Kali Yuga, truth (ebola is airborne) is
>presented as fiction (a feature film).

Both President Obama and Dr. Frieden say that you cannot catch Ebola just
sitting next to someone on the bus. If you could, we would have been warned by
Obama at the Emergency Ebola Meeting in Situation Room yesterday, right?

We will know the answer in the next two weeks - over 75 people at the hospital
attended Duncan - wearing only a paper face mask.

It may be that the entire population of Dallas may have to be
        quarantined because when a patient vomits or has diarrhea or
        even flushes the toilet, "there’s just a cloud that contains
        pathogen virus particles" all over the room. The whole Texas
        Health Presbyterian hospital may have to be shut down in a few
        days due to contamination.

Alex Jones:
http://www.infowars.com/

  • [FairfieldLife]... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]