Inmates running the asylum

On Thursday, October 16, 2014 8:26 AM, "'Richard J. Williams'
pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

On 10/16/2014 9:24 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

>Richard, I would say that ebola has been "out of control" since April.
>However, this fact is only becoming obvious now. Everyone needs to take
>extreme precautions. And let's see if an ebola case emerges in Cleveland,
>where the second infected nurse traveled before she was diagnosed.

So, the Ebola virus is out of control. And now, because of lax prtocols the
Ebola is spreading across the U.S. How did that happen? Don't we have a CDCl?
Go figure.

Apparently President Obama forgot to appoint a new U.S. Surgeon General. Would
somebody please tell me who is running this country! Thanks.

'Lax U.S. Guidelines on Ebola Led to Poor Hospital Training, Experts
    Say'
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/16/us/lax-us-guidelines-on-ebola-led-to-poor-hospital-training-experts-say.html

  • [FairfieldLife]... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]