---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <rick@...> wrote :

 From: MUM Human Resource Office
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 2:52 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: COMMUNITY ALERT

 Community Alert!

  Dear Members of our M.U.M. and Fairfield Community,

 We know you are a bunch of suckers, so

 We wanted to alert you that an individual has returned to Fairfield who has
caused serious financial harm to members of our local community, and to others
across the nation.

  If someone you do not personally know very well presents a financial
opportunity based on the premise that vast sums of money are about to arrive,
or any similar scheme that promises returns that sound too good to be true,
please walk away and report such suspicious behavior to M.U.M. Campus Safety
Director James Bedinger (641-919-7992) and to the Fairfield Police Dept.
(641-472-4146).

 It's hard to tell I know, but this warning is not referring to the yagya
programme or any Maharishi health technologies.

  It is unfortunate that many intelligent and sincere people in our Fairfield
and TM community have suffered financial loss as a result of this seductive and
dangerous individual.

 Refunds not given for any failed nature support or lack of improved cognitive
reasoning and intelligence.

 Caution is advised.  We are exploring with the Police what additional
protective options may be available.

 James Bedinger

 Maharishi University of Management

 Campus Safety/Security Director

 jbedinger@... mailto:jbedinger@...

  Seriously, why don't they just print the guys name? He sounds like a
fiendishly smooth operator.

        • Re... salyavin808
  • [FairfieldLife]... salyavin808
    • [Fairfield... geezerfr...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]