At the time I didn't have much to spare but I have noticed lately that there's no world peace and the problem with terrorism has increased by a factor of 100. Shouldn't the guy return the money? Go figure.

/"One billion dollars sounds like a lot, and philanthropically it is. But in the big picture, it's less than the price of one B-2 bomber-less than the Defense Department spends in one day."/ - John Hagelin

http://www.energygrid.com/spirit/2002/rm-perpetualpeace.html <http://www.isbff.com/fraud.asp>

On 10/16/2014 10:43 AM, 'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

*From:*MUM Human Resource Office
*Sent:* Wednesday, October 15, 2014 2:52 PM
*To:* undisclosed-recipients:
*Subject:* COMMUNITY ALERT

*Community Alert!*

 Dear Members of our M.U.M. and Fairfield Community,

We wanted to alert you that an individual has returned to Fairfield who has caused serious financial harm to members of our local community, and to others across the nation.

If someone you do not personally know very well presents a financial opportunity based on the premise that vast sums of money are about to arrive, or any similar scheme that promises returns that sound too good to be true, please walk away and report such suspicious behavior to M.U.M. Campus Safety Director James Bedinger (641-919-7992) and to the Fairfield Police Dept. (641-472-4146).

It is unfortunate that many intelligent and sincere people in our Fairfield and TM community have suffered financial loss as a result of this seductive and dangerous individual.

/Caution is advised./ We are exploring with the Police what additional protective options may be available.

James Bedinger

Maharishi University of Management

Campus Safety/Security Director

jbedin...@mum.edu <mailto:jbedin...@mum.edu>