It's interesting that Rand Paul has been garnering attention in the SF Bay Area from..... liberals. Well, not unknown that he co-sponsored some bills with Bernie Sanders. Though supposedly libertarian he seems to be going more populist. Not that he can get elected and if he was would get the usual "come to Jesus" talk when taking the WH.