Bhairitu, my cynical side is saying that of course the govt has a cure for it!

On Thursday, October 16, 2014 3:29 PM, "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

As long as the cure isn't worse than the disease.  There seem to be cures for
it.  The one treatment was based on tobacco.  There are probably a number of
natural cures which won't make big pharma happy as they weren't really prepared
for this and only have some vaccines that haven't been properly tested.  Would
you want to be a guinea pig?

And it may not like our colder weather.  I seem to recall hearing
      it thrives in more tropical environments.

        • Re... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]