What difference does it make? She like Bill is a neo-liberalist or pro-corporate. Remember she was on the board for Walmart. Folks weren't interested in her in 2008 because they didn't want a replay of the Clinton whining from the Repubs. We got an inexperienced guy instead and who succumbed to Wall Street too and was re-elected because folks voted against Romney rather than FOR Obama.

But then as I always say Presidents are just car salesmen.

I couldn't remember the Republican running for Congress in my district and forgot the awful mailing he sent out the other day. He's Vietnamese and couldn't have a better photo to look like a Asian gangster from central casting. Wearing dark sunglasses and flashing a big smile as if to say "I'm here to take your money." All he needed was to be holding a gun. I'm doubting even Repubs in this district will vote for him (the Democrat running used to be a Republican).