On 10/16/2014 4:09 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Beautiful, beautiful.

Maybe we can get a graph showing the intersecting point, comparing the time you spent involved with the TMO, with the time you are spending bashing it.

Yikes. With Barry, I think it's five years in, and thirty five years on the bash.

According to what I've read, he worked for the TMO from 1967-1977 and 1977-1987 he worked for the Lenz cult. He's been bashing online since 1994 with it the same redundant messages. That means he has been active in either a cult or an anti-cult cult for the major part of his adult life - with not much to show for it: Go figure.

/"I contend that the effortlessness of TM may be great and all, but does not in any way imply "most effective." Let me give you an example. I regularly practice a buddhist techique that is definitely NOT effortless. It involves focusing with all one's will on one of the subtle physical chakras and then using the resulting kundalini to "slingshot" into transcendence. At no point during the practice of the technique is there any "effortlessness," yet I regularly spend 1/3 to 1/2 of my meditation period transcending. When I practiced TM, I was lucky to spend more than 10-20 seconds of the meditation period transcending."/ - Barry Wright, 1994

I guess it's no surprise then, the near hero worship we see on Michael's part towards Barry.

Hey, I was fond of Barry too.  Indeed, I still have a soft spot for him.

But, why would someone spend five years bashing for every one year spent in.

Still collecting evidence?

Methinks, something else at work here.

/Maybe he is getting paid by a science magazine to plant messages on the internet./

Head in the sand pie in the sky - whether you put your heads up or down you wind up in the same place, buried in denial of the facts. Some of us "naysayers" do the world a service by informing people who innocently are curious about TM to warn them of getting involved with a bona fide cult.