But Share, Obama was going to change all of that. The seas would stop rising,
the lion would lie down with the lamb,"I am the One" we've been waiting on, the
parties would work together, He would put aside partisonship, yada, yada. yada.
Was he lying, stupid or were those that voted for him just naive and believe
anything he said as if he were a cult leader? When he comes into office and
immediately spends a trillion dollars we don't have, locks Republicans out of
any input on the Healthcare bill, tells Republicans they have no say so on
anything because *he* won, WTF do you think their response is going to be?
Obama has never learned to govern, only campaign. Hope in him has lead to no
hope for anybody else. Unemployment is ridicules, the numbers don't account for
those that have given up looking for work. Black unemployment at an all time
high, Race relations at an all time low, no jobs for those graduating, people
in their thirties still living at
 home with their parents, 49 million people on food stamps,violates his own
laws, rules by decree with a pen and a phone.Russia moving back into sovereign
states, Iran on the verge of having nuclear weapons, putting Israel in a
situation that they may feel compelled to use theirs, Snatching defeat from the
jaws of victory in Iraq, Taliban just waiting for our exit from Afghanistan so
they can do the same as ISIS has done in Iraq. Opening our southern boarders
and inviting children to come so they can then bring their parents in  in order
to grant  them amnesty and put them on the big tit of government. I could go on
but who wants to hear it? This crap is going to stop but I'm sure he'll have
more stunts to pull after the elections, regardless of how they turn out. WTF
is Oswald now that we really need him!

On Thursday, October 16, 2014 11:19 AM, "Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com