I would say normal is what you aspire to but your world view is so much a
Bizarro world view I don't think you can ever get even close to normal.

________________________________
 From: "fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: 50,000 new Flyers now

lol - Oh, I see, it was the three of us, that finally turned you, eh? Before
that, you were happily spreading Maharishi Vedic Honey on your organic scones,
from the brahmastan of your Sthapatya Ved house, and then, after you read my
post...knife clatters to the floor, honey jar overturns (in slo-mo) - all the
blood drains from your face, thoughts cascading through your heating brain,
chief among them, "Holy Shit, These Guys Give The Movement A Bad Name!"

sorry about that...won't happen again...hope you can claw your way back to
normal.

Jai Guru Dev
J. Edgar Hoover
John Philip Sousa

tell that to the civilian population of the countries who are embroiled in
these wars. There is not bullshit here except for your pie in the sky Marshy
was a saint and the world is getting better as a result. It really is guys like
you, Nabby and Steve who are so skewed in your perception that give the
Movement a bad name.