 your bravery is first rate...I just hope you got to him in time...poor
bastard...

 After this bawee will be checking all our posts just in case he has to write a
really big justification post counteracting all of the evidence of his past
involvement with recruiting cult leader nut jobs. I like how they call those
wooed as "candidates". Candidates for exactly what? And I love how Lenz has
found a very promising female candidate to bring to dinner. I wonder in what
way she was promising (or, more likely, what she was promising.)

 This Apprentice Activity Update was a hoot. Got anything else, I need more
light humor like this in my day. (I'm sorry Share if you think I am bullying
bawee by liking Mac's post here.)

 Michael, cover your eyes!

 For God's sake, cover your eyes!!

 Very interesting link - Shows that Barry was actively involved, in soliciting
new cult members for Freddie. No wonder he keeps his mouth shut about that
stuff, and only ever mentions Maharishi as a target, for "cult mentality".

 This is part of a report Barry filled out, and submitted monthly, to "Doctor"
Lenz. Other sections cover career, meditation, physical fitness, and product
development progress, every aspect of life - no mind control here folks:

 5. YOUR APPRENTICE ACTIVITY UPDATE

With the understanding that your are entirely responsible for your
interactions with any individuals you choose to teach, Dr. Lenz and
ASI would like a monthly summary or your general attempts to local
appropriate students as well as a monthly update on whether you will
be bringing one or more of them to dinner the next month (starting in
January, note: Dinner reservations must be made in advance by calling
the reservation phone number).

Example: (These are not guidelines as to how you should locate or
deal with potential students of yours, it is merely an example.)

I created a poster for a lecture series I will be giving in the next 3
weeks.  i will give 3 lectures, one per week for 3 weeks at Taft
College on the subject of meditation and psychic development in the
1990s and how it can benefit you in your career.

I have found what I feel is an excellent first candidate and will be
bringing her to the next dinner.

  • Re: [FairfieldL... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... salyavin808
        • Re... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]