On 10/17/2014 9:16 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I *was* a cultist, for the time I was a part of the Rama group. No question about it. It was a cult, Fred was its cult leader, and I was a cultist. I have No Problem saying any of this, because it's all true.

/The fact that you were a cult member and gave the cult leader ten thousand dollars is not surprising, nor that you were young and foolish - what surprises me is that you were a paying cult member for so long. It took you nearly twenty years to realize that you were never going to learn how to fly or////////levitate.
//Go figure.

/
That said, that was then and this is now. I bailed from Rama's study a couple of years before he died, and before some of the *really* crazy shit went down.

/So, the question is - if you lied for so long and to so many, who would believe anything you say now? It's possible you might still be in a trance induction state - you may have merely been turned, inducted into another cult - an anti-cult cult. Apparently you are very susceptible to suggestion and peer pressure.