Ok, Fleetwood, that got me laughing out loud, thank you. Whence cometh these
ranters?!

On Friday, October 17, 2014 1:50 PM, "fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

"Al", Does your mom know you are using her PC? I wouldn't want you to get
"grounded"...;-)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <thatbarnettguy01@...> wrote :

I know...I am using scotch-tape, to tape my mouth into a frown, so I fit
in better...drew some wrinkles on my forehead, with a sharpie, too.

You
obviously won't have to worry about wrinkles, not with your issues with
fat, you disgusting, ungainly piece of shit. Then again, you probably
won't have to worry about old age either!   How does it feel to be so
ungodly fat you can barely move, blimp-boy?  Taken a look in the mirror
lately? How many chins you got these days?

 Oh, and BTW, Ann and I are having a grand ol' time talking about you.  I won't
repeat what she said here, but she
only communicates with you out of pity for you or spite for others.  She
and I both wonder how anyone stands you.  Can't tell you how many times
she's compared you with her horses!  (And guess who comes out better?
Think REAL hard now, shit-head...) And we BOTH know the real reason
you're moving around like a fuckin' gypsy is because you got caught
downloading under-age porn, and the cops are after you.  Admit it,
you're in shit deeper and smellier than a cow's turd.  Which would be a
good description of you, if you weren't such a creep and I didn't want
to insult cows.  Do yourself a big favor and get some help, you ugly piece of
garbage.    Your buddy, Al