 On 10/17/2014 9:16 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... mailto:turquoiseb@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

 I last saw this silly demand for a "monthly summary" shortly before I bailed
from the group. Why I laughed so hard seeing it again is that laughter was my
reaction when I *first* saw it. I laughed, and then I promptly ignored it. >
 How long have you been suffering from cognitive dissonance, Barry?

 "I had written stories about him before, for the book called The Last
Incarnation, and I had tried to do my best on the 'term papers' he assigned to
us from time to time, but until now he had never said a word to me about any of
them." - Uncle Tantra, 2001

 http://www.ramalila.net/RoadTripMind/rtm01.html
http://www.ramalila.net/RoadTripMind/rtm01.html

 Richard, you certainly have a knack of finding anything you need in this wide
world of the internet. Nice sleuthing.