Thanks for posting the information. The most important step in avoiding the Ebola infection and the spread of the Ebola virus is the quarantine.

Three issues about the current quarantine protocol really bother me:

1. the air circulation system including filters and air conditioning
   and oxygen delivery
2. the use of city waste water systems for disposal of the contaminated
   liquid and solid waste

Also, there seems to be a contradiction here:

/"It is not like influenza, which spreads on particles that you sneeze or cough. However, Ebola lives in vomit, diarrhea and saliva ?-- and these avenues for infection can travel. Projectile vomiting is called so for a reason. Particles that are in vomit may aerosolize at the moment the patient vomits."/