Really Fleetwood?! You're laughing at someone's difficult childhood?! I don't
think that's very compassionate.

On Saturday, October 18, 2014 12:42 PM, "fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

LOL

On 10/18/2014 8:48 AM, awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Heis someone who has been well and truly hoodwinked and is about
as bitter as you could get. And he still uses the technique Fred
used on him and all those involved; push buttons to expose their
tendencies, to figure out more about them in order to keep them
weak and needing and off balance if you can. bawee is like the
abused who will continue to spew his anger and disappointment
everywhere he goes - he is now the abuser.

>You don't get much more hoodwinked than Barry has been hoodwinked
- apparently his entire life. Even his early childhood is marked
by the cognitive dissonance of a typical military brat. You have
to realize what he's probably been through: moved around all over
the world every few years to live in some god-forsaken backwater
with people whose language he couldn't even understand; jerked out
of school in the middle of a semester and forced to go to new
schools in a strange place he never even heard of; having to walk
up to the chalkboard in cowboy boots with kids snickering at him
behind his back because he couldn't add numbers without counting
on his fingers. Gawd!!!

>He was probably screwed up by age ten. Go figure.

        • [F... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... nablusoss1008
        • [F... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]