--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<snip>
> > Yeah, but we know this for sure.  I'm reporting
> > what he actually *said*, you see.
>
> No, you are reporting your interpretation of what he said.

<snip>

> And  what is his agenda?

To denigrate MMY and TM, of course.  Have you really
not noticed?

> > > Or your perception of "deliberate falsehood". Belief doesn't
> > > neessarily make it (deliberate falsehood) so.
> >
> > Yeah, this isn't belief; we have the evidence of
> > his own words, you see.
>
> Thats what is so fascinating. You actually beleive you can
> absolutely impute his motive from words words.

I can't be sure what his motivation for lying is,
although it seems fairly obvious.  But it is a *fact*
that he lied in his defense.

<snip>
> > *Even if* he were just trying to get a rise out of me--
> > which there are excellent reasons to think was not the
> > case--he was still perpetrating a deliberate falsehood.
> >
> > The first time around, it *could* have been a mistake--
> > not likely, but possible.  His *defense* was obviously
> > intentionally false, on its face.
>
> No, you are reporting your interpretation of what he said.

Go look at the post again (if he hasn't erased
it by now--if he has, I believe I quoted most of
it in my response).