Barry, you do realize that by your own admission you have been "getting stuck
on the idiot part" for going on 35 years.

 Do you mind telling me what that means, cuz it has me bewildered?

 From: "curtisdeltablues@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2014 12:58 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Billy Graham: America is Just as Wicked...

   Atheists do not have to define what they do not believe in. They take the
definitions from the believers and find them wanting. Yours included, to the
degree that you have spelled out what it is.

As usual, Curtis, I am in awe of your ability to interface with idiots as if
they were actually worth the time. I keep getting stuck on the "idiot" part. To
me, if a person believes in astrology, God, and the Maharishi Effect, that's
kinda like the Trifecta of Idiocy. You can't actually become much more of a
loser than that. :-)