OK Jim, lets look at your claim to be in a higher state of consciousness with a
special access to knowledge. This is your claim so I say, show me how I can
distinguish your claim from that of a born again Christian who claims to have
had the experience of being saved. You both are claiming subjective knowledge
that cannot be evaluated from outside.

But you have an advantage in enlightenment. That package comes with the added
claim that you can know things that people like me cannot know. Can you express
one single thing as evidence that you are functioning on a higher mental level
rather than a state of self delusion? There must be some way that you can
demonstrate that you actually have a special mental ability with your higher
state isn't there? And if there is not, then your state of mind is
indistinguishable from any other person whose opinion of their specialness
exceeds what others see in them.

One more thing. The God you know inside had better keep his trap shut. If he
decides that you are the pure vehicle for one single message to us, anything:
Lil Debbie cakes are superior to Hostess cupcakes, The Mets will win whatever
it is that those teams want to win, Halloween candy corn will cure cancer but
only if you eat each section starting with the tip separately,  ANYTHING...

you will go from enlightened guy to lunatic in the time it takes anyone here to
read your message.
(Nabbie excepted course)

 As long as you are on the path to know the creator of the universe, as you put
it, I am OK with that. I understand that your previous experiences with
religion and TM, may have created a confusing concept of God, that you have
rejected. No problem, God is endlessly creative, and will no doubt eventually
make him and herself known to you, in a way that is yours alone, personally
tailored for you. Once God awakes within you, you will know what I am talking
about. Otherwise, it is nonsense to the waking state consciousness.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fleetwood_macncheese@...> wrote :

 J: Er, Curtis, you are mistaking your failure, for certainty

M: I have no certainty and don't buy yours.

 J: And being very arrogant about it.

M: I am the on saying I do not KNOW the creator of the universe. You are saying
you do. Perhaps you have redefined this word too.

 J: Without a sense of pure awareness, not the forced experiences from
rounding, that you have mentioned, but the real deal, 24x7, you are basing your
conclusions on fantasy, and have no clue about real enlightenment.

M: So you know all about my awareness from inside too perhaps?

 J: Your choice, and so far, a very poor one, just like yer buddy, there, in
front of the tube.

M: Yeah, I don't buy your claims. Sorry that this frankness makes you feel
hostile.