MAHARISHI after Deva Prabodhini Ekadashi puja, Day of
Awakening, 12NOV05

`Now we have all the Devatas wake up and from their
side they are coming together asking what we want. So
we are telling them, please from your level you decide
and we want all that is possible for you to give.

'So they seem to be coming to us through the window of
treasury of Raja Ram. The treasury of the Global
Country of World Peace. And through the finance
minister all the doors of the treasury from all
directions are now open and all the devatas asking us
what you want.

'And our request to them is, how much you are
satisfied with us, please give us your blessings, your
parental role for us, at least on our globe, in our
world we want to see all our people peaceful, happy,
fulfilled, integrated, fully enlightened and in
possession of all possibilities. Creativity which will
be unlimited, unbounded, eternal and ever lasting.
This is what our reply to the fully awakened all the
devatas today.

'And that is the gift that has been coming on from
Guru Purnima...