Turq- Subjective experience only verifies subjective proof, INITIALLY,  but
eventually, what we find, if the theory bears out, is that the objective World
is nothing BUT the subjective World as well.

 It's a dichotomy that only experience can sort out....all is one. The relative
World is nothing but Maya-Shakti, (the play of Mother Divine) you know that.
The 5 physical senses will never be able to perceive that reality, only the
subtler senses can discern that reality, which is SUBJECTIVE, I can't prove it
to YOU because it's a subjective experience, FWIW. (Got me thinkin' anyway :-)

I must be prescient, having just said:

 "I honestly think that a large part of the problem is that many of the players
on the Believer side of this particular discussion have been indoctrinated by
Maharishi not only with poor critical thinking skills, but with an actual false
belief.

 "That is, they believe that their subjective experience constitutes objective
proof.

 "It doesn't, and never will."

:-)