John will ignore this post as if it never existed.

The only thing God-fanatics like him CAN do is repeat the same old challenge
and then, no matter what the answer, yell "Checkmate, Atheists!" Do you begin
to see why I bothered to interject and describe both him and Jim as idiots
earlier.

We've seen this same scenario play itself out dozens of times on FFL, *with the
same idiots*. They do the same thing every time, whenever anyone points out how
idiotic their beliefs in a God are. It's all bluster, then denying that their
arguments have been soundly refuted, then repeating the same arguments again.

Told ya this would happen...

Next he'll try to "prove" astrology by making a heavy-duty prediction like,
"Something bad will happen to someone during the next full moon."