 You don't read their stuff, but i figured it would make your day to learn that
Jim and Ann (both who claim that they are not obsessed with you) have been
bragging about having read A WHOLE BOOK about Rama (the same one you told us
about) so that they can obsess on you even more while trying to demonize you.
You were right, this place is a zoo.

 Color me not surprised. I guess it gives them something to do other than whack
off.  :-)

 They must have some serious time on their hands. I thought the "unified field"
would give Jim endless pleasure and an ego working beyond the mere concerns of
us mortals so he didn't have to get caught up in our tawdry world. Instead it
seems that he can't get enough of it!

 I often used to wonder what Marshy meant when he lectured about how an
enlightened mind could only obey the laws of nature. I guess we know now,
arguing on the internet must be important work for the "unified field" It's the
modern way I suppose, I just thought that having access to all that infinite
wisdom might be a bit more impressive to behold.

 But that's just my waking state consciousness struggling to understand
something way beyond its meagre limits obviously.

    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
      • [Fairf... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]