One thing I have noticed in my new neck of the woods, is the silence. No more hum and growl of traffic, the vibration of the freeways. I have several musical instruments, and a lot of music, but the silence is so seductive, I find myself keeping the house as quiet inside, as the outside. Most of the time it is thickly and peacefully silent, here. I had ideas before being here, that now that I have the space, and distance from neighbors, I could listen to songs at concert volume, but I have yet to do so. Far more soothing to hear the quiet.
- [FairfieldLife] The seduc... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
- [FairfieldLife] Re: ... nablusoss1008
- Re: [FairfieldLi... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
- Re: [Fairfie... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
- Re: [Fairfie... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]