 Xeno,

 Are you saying that the human mind would not be able to fathom the meaning of
"begins to exist"?  If that is so, how is it possible for you to begin and end
a project at work or at home?

 But we know that NASA has been able to send the Curiosity rover to Mars which
is a very high technological feat.  So,  it appears that humans know can
understand the meaning of "begins to exist".  If not, NASA would not have been
able to send the rover to Mars.

 I believe you're avoiding the question by claiming that you don't know what
statement 1 of the KCA means.  In other words, you're being disingenuous.  Or,
that you're pulling a Curtis on us.

 Maybe Xeno's perception of time isn't linear, which is entirely possible. Time
seems to be a very human construct and for most people time is linear. We
describe most things that are on this planet as having a start somehow,
somewhere because previous to that start their existence was not in evidence
for us. We can only speak and know from our ability to perceive and to know so
this ascribing a "beginning" to something is logical. Frankly, I just think
Xeno is dicking around with semantics here. On the other hand it is very
possible that there is no such thing as time other than how we define it but
the last time I looked most people own a clock or watch of some description and
use it to get to where they have to be "on time" so most, apparently, are
willing to agree that time is linear for all intents and earthly purposes.

 Xeno,

 I have asked Curtis about his support or evidence for disagreeing with the
statements in the Kalam Cosmological Argument.  But he just gave me a lot of
song and dance about his opinions without providing the evidence for his
arguments.  Can you give us a solid argument with evidence and support why the
statements in the KCA have a flaw?

 Let's take the KCA which states:

 Everything that begins to exist has a cause; The universe began to exist;
Therefore: The universe has a cause. Do you agree with statement 1 or not?  If
not, please give us your reasons for disagreeing.

    • [Fairfield... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]