Barry sucks as an cult exit counselor!

The question is why is he going to great lengths to plant misleading and false messages in order to get angry responses from others so he can resolve his own mental /dissociation/? It's beginning to look like Barry is an informant of some kind.Go figure.

Where is Dr. Pete when we need him?

On 10/20/2014 3:34 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
*From:* salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Monday, October 20, 2014 9:47 AM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Re: Thanks for the heads-up, lurking reporter

You don't read their stuff, but i figured it would make your day to learn that Jim and Ann (both who claim that they are not obsessed with you) have been bragging about having read A WHOLE BOOK about Rama (the same one you told us about) so that they can obsess on you even more while trying to demonize you. You were right, this place is a zoo.

Color me not surprised. I guess it gives them something to do other than whack off. :-)

They must have some serious time on their hands. I thought the "unified field" would give Jim endless pleasure and an ego working beyond the mere concerns of us mortals so he didn't have to get caught up in our tawdry world. Instead it seems that he can't get enough of it!

I'm surprised he even needs to read. After all, hasn't he told us many times how he just "knows" things?

I often used to wonder what Marshy meant when he lectured about how an enlightened mind could only obey the laws of nature. I guess we know now, arguing on the internet must be important work for the "unified field" It's the modern way I suppose, I just thought that having access to all that infinite wisdom might be a bit more impressive to behold.

I know. Plus, how much does it really PAY to be obsessed with someone on the Internet? I guess we'd have to ask Judy to get the exact pay scale. :-)

But that's just my waking state consciousness struggling to understand something way beyond its meagre limits obviously.

Obviously. :-)

    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
      • [Fairf... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]