 As I've mentioned before this kind of research has been going on in the
psychology community for years.  This is just one small study.  There were also
some that looked at the effects of people being born at a different time of
day.  Like I say we don't really know why astrology seems to get more things
correct than a "wild ass guess."

 But really I just posted the article to push your button and it worked!  :-D

 I wouldn't go as far as to say it was pushed, tickled a bit maybe....