 Bhairitu, I heard "they" raved over Anne Hathaway's accent in Becoming Jane,
the fic bio of Jane Austin.

 Yup, she could pass for a native. But why they got a Merican to play her in
the first place is beyond me. Ditto, Bridget Jones. Not that I actually saw
either movie but the local talent must have felt a slap in the face.

 On Monday, October 20, 2014 11:23 AM, "Bhairitu noozguru@... [FairfieldLife]"