There are some curious things that have been uncovered on Mars lately.  Aside
from this petroglyph, there is also an article today about an elongated skull
found on the planet as well.

 Is that an elongated human skull on Mars?
http://www.examiner.com/article/is-that-an-elongated-human-skull-on-mars

 http://www.examiner.com/article/is-that-an-elongated-human-skull-on-mars

 Is that an elongated human skull on Mars?
http://www.examiner.com/article/is-that-an-elongated-human-skull-on-mars Mars
is one of our closest neighbors in the solar system, yet it remains a mystery.
Watch this video to feed your curiosity about the red planet!

 View on www.examiner.com
http://www.examiner.com/article/is-that-an-elongated-human-skull-on-mars
 Preview by Yahoo

 One wonders about an intriguing statement that was made by the chief of NASA
earlier this month.  Has NASA found something that shows there was past life on
Mars?  And, what type of life was it?

 I think it is entirely possible that intelligent beings could have lived on
Mars millions of years ago and evidence of their existence may still remain
there.  But it will probably take a country antagonistic to the NASA "prime
directive" of not revealing such to alert earth creatures to this.  But
remember they wouldn't necessarily resemble us to exist as an intelligent
being.  That's just human vanity.