On 10/21/2014 3:23 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Wow. 200 messages in this thread, just so far. Since it started with absolutely no comment from me, just the graphics pasted in below, I suspect that its...uh...popularity must have something to do with a few people being upset at my choice of Subject line. Dare I suggest that their reaction proves my statement rather than refutes it? :-) :-) :-)

Wow. 200 messages and no comments from Barry explaining why he believes in Buddhas, levitation and karma. It's one of the clearest cases of cognitive dissonance I've ever seen on social media. Go figure.
/
//"Hypocrisy is the claim or pretense of holding beliefs, feelings, standards, qualities, opinions, behaviors, virtues, motivations, or other characteristics that one does not in actual fact hold. It is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another."/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrisy
          • ... pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]