On 10/21/2014 4:29 AM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Barry brings up the 'lurking reporters',

Barry is the lurking reporter planting messages in order to elicit information for his magazine or <ramalila.net> web site. He is obviously an informant - we just don't know who he is working for. Obviously the impostor Michael is working and reporting to TM-Free and John Knapp, but we don't know how much he is getting paid.

just as Lenz brought up 'negative entities'. A boogeyman. How unimpressive.

You probably didn't miss the connection between Lenz and Barry's belief in "energy vampires" - a belief straight out of the Lenz playbook. Go figure.

/In 1989, Rama justified to the disciples his rising tuition. //"I nearly killed myself by accepting your Negative Occult Energy," he said, "and now you are going to have to pay for it."/

/Take Me For A Ride /
by Mark E. Laxer
http://www.ex-cult.org/Groups/Rama/14.epil-3

        You don't read their stuff, but i figured it would make your
        day to learn that Jim and Ann (both who claim that they are
        not obsessed with you) have been bragging about having read A
        WHOLE BOOK about Rama (the same one you told us about) so
        that they can obsess on you even more while trying to
        demonize you. You were right, this place is a zoo.

        Hey there Mr "Reporter Man". Here are a few tidbits to
        cogitate on.
        1) bawee reads everyone's posts especially if he suspects
        they are about him. He keeps a running tally.
        2) if anyone is talking about bawee it makes his day. Why do
        you think he comes across as such a disappointed whack job?
        Hint: because he is a disappointed whack job.
        3) reading a book about Rama is not about bawee, it is about
        Rama. Saying that we are reading a book by an author (Mark
        Laxer) who used to be part of the inner circle of Lenz's cult
        and claiming anyone who reads it is obsessed by a bit player
        who once was part of that cult (bawee) is like saying anyone
        who reads Stephen Hawking's book "A Brief History in Time" is
        obsessed with his dry cleaner
        4) "bragging" about reading a book. Maybe if I was in first
        grade and managed to finish it.
        5) "Demonize"? bawee is nowhere near being in the category of
        "demon", sorry. You have to be powerful and interesting and
        mysterious to be that.
        6) If FFL is such a zoo why are you still hanging around? And
        if bawee is to be believed you've been here a while so how
        long has it taken to realize what is going on here, Mr Reporter?
        7) you should be a little more discriminating in who you keep
        company with; there is guilt by association in this joint.

        Color me not surprised. I guess it gives them something to do
        other than whack off.  :-)

        On 10/20/2014 2:47 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

        They must have some serious time on their hands. I thought
        the "unified field" would give Jim endless pleasure and an
        ego working beyond the mere concerns of us mortals so he
        didn't have to get caught up in our tawdry world. Instead it
        seems that he can't get enough of it!

        Non sequitur.

        I often used to wonder what Marshy meant when he lectured
        about how an enlightened mind could only obey the laws of
        nature. I guess we know now, arguing on the internet must be
        important work for the "unified field" It's the modern way I
        suppose, I just thought that having access to all that
        infinite wisdom might be a bit more impressive to behold.

        Non sequitur.

        But that's just my waking state consciousness struggling to
        understand something way beyond its meagre limits obviously.

        /Obviously, since you don't seem to realize that it was Barry
        who first brought up the subject of Frederick Lenz, aka Rama
        and the levitation events in the first place. Not only does
        this fact indicate the limits of your waking state of
        consciousness. It's starting to look like you're suffering
        from a form of cognitive dissonance - Barry is the informant
        that wants to talk about cults and cult activities. Go figure./

    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
      • [Fairf... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]