 Excellent - As usual, had me laughing almost uncontrollably. Have you seen his
series, 'Extras'?

 No I haven't because I watch so little TV. But I have stumbled on various
excerpts of him and have sought out others because he is brilliant on many
levels. But, what is so wonderful is that he appears to be a really kind and
feeling and generous soul who, despite disagreeing about a subject here or
there and having discussions and interviews about those things, he never comes
across as belittling or bitter or angry. Plus, he is a master comic and is
pretty physically adorable - kind eyes and lovely demeanor. He checks all the
boxes for someone I'd like to know in 'real' life.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oH0ReL3Cew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oH0ReL3Cew