I know..... let's ban violence towards children!

On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 6:54 AM, "fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

What I find funniest is how Barry always compares his cretinous intelligence to
the rest of us, in a boastful way - very entertaining.

Wow, Barry, how incendiary....yawn....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I
see your new tactic is to bore us all to death...

I gave up by post #2 of his this morning, I mean, I just got up and I can't
possibly allow myself to fall back to sleep so soon. (C'mon Mac, at least
pretend you're a leeetle bit outraged. We don't want to disappoint bawee or the
reporters. Please do your part here.)

And just think...only a few days ago TM TBs on this forum were trying to make a
case for the imaginary Maharishi Effect having created an unprecedented era of
peace in the world. Yet another example of how TM fucks with the minds of its
long-term practitioners and turns them into mush...

Unicef UK: A Child Is Killed By Violence Every 5 Minutes

Unicef UK: A Child Is Killed By Violence Every 5 Minutes
Every five minutes, a child is killed by violence, a new report by Unicef UK
said. A majority of these deaths occur outside of war zones. The report,
published this...
View on www.huffingtonpost... Preview by Yahoo

        • [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]