Thanks to the LR (lurking reporter) who wrote to me to point out that Ann and
Jim are currently obsessing non-stop about me -- writing post after post after
post, having admitted to having read two books about Rama to fuel their
obsession and give them "research material" for it.

At the same time they're doing this, all while denying that they're obsessed
with me, the LR happened to notice that they're giving me shit about being an
atheist at the same time they are gushing about how much they love a guy who
is...wait for it...one of the most famous atheists in the world of
entertainment, Ricky Gervais:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlX0Fk-701Q

What they seem unaware of is that his hilarious movie about a society in which
lying has never been invented was an extended metaphor for his feelings about
religion; that is, that ALL religion is by definition lying.
  • [FairfieldLife] Irony TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]