What I find funniest is how Barry always compares his cretinous intelligence to the rest of us, in a boastful way - very entertaining.

On 10/21/2014 9:05 AM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Yes, I must admit bawee is the funniest one here, on a sort of perverse and twisted level of 'funny', I admit. I have never, ever in my life associated with anyone remotely like him in offline life. I mean, how could one stand it? This person would be throwing out all these outrageous statements, all the while preening in the nearest mirror (BTW, there was an interesting account at the beginning of his little fluff piece 'Roadtrip Mind' about Lenz primping in the mirror in the bathroom after having shared a piss together) and meanwhile repeating himself over and over in the hopes and dreams of getting a rise out of his audience. How tiresome would that be day after day? Still, I do enjoy seeing, up to a point, what silly things come out of his mouth here at FFL but I genuinely do wish he's change it up once in a while.

/It makes me wonder if Barry went through the est seminar training with Werner Erhard, or maybe Fred lenz taught him how to use these techniques.

There is a sect of yogis in India whose practice is acting out in public by saying outrageous statements and doing things that are repulsive to normal people. The idea is to give your audience an opportunity to release tensions by shouting out offensive remarks back at the yogis - that's their way of burning up their karma of past lives - collecting insults which are in themselves vulgar. Go figure./

        • [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]