 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 11:48 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: FFL Hating Turq and Belief in God is a form of
mental illness

 In the same way I feel it was really mean the way they
hounded Judy personally off this list and out of this community.
Rick and the moderators should have stopped that before the end.

Huh? I don't remember Judy being hounded off the list. She got no more kickback
than usual anyway. In fact, she gave every impression of revelling in a good
row. And she'd amassed a group of fans, I recall she just quit posting and that
was that.

would hope we could all be kinder with one another in process.

It's the wild, wild web Buck. It's just the way things are done, there's trolls
everywhere, I don't think Barry is one of them either.

So, what happened at the meeting, who said what and what are they going to do
about it?

Jai
Guru Dev,
-Buck