 Nah, it's a water war.  The water moguls want to sell us their water instead
of having municipal water systems.  Water isn't a right, you know, at least
according to the Nestle's CEO (they now own Arrowhead bottled water).

Ah yes, I've heard about that. He sounds really charming, must invest in that
reasonable sounding strategy...

 Let us know when you are only allowed to breathe Nestle's own brand air and
I'll send you a bottle or two of London's finest.