Judy posted her birth data on a.m.t years ago. In fact I think it was discussed in one of Chakrapani's sessions here in the Bay Area back in the late 1990s.

On 10/22/2014 12:45 PM, jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

MJ,

I did a prashna chart about Judy's whereabouts. I don't have her birth chart.

However, Ann claims that she heard from the "horses mouth" that Judy is okay. We should get more clarification about this from Ann as to why Judy left.

You forget, JR claimed that according to Judy's jyotish she had met with some horrible accident.

*From:* "dhamiltony2k5@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:28 AM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] FFL Hating Turq and Belief in God is a form of mental illness

? “..the role of principle Barry hater - and you have to admire the gusto!” No, we all rate posts as we may read them on spectrum; from posts that make: Observations, to suggestions, to criticism, by negativity and tone, to apostasy, thence to active anger and hating. In reading these posts I feel Ann through reading the individual postings here simply lost some faith more in Turq by her better understanding of his writing and approach here after reading the Lenz book that was posted here. It is that simple also. I always read the Turq and feel he has a valid perspective from having 'been there' at a time, by his contrast with spiritual experience like Fleet's, and now I feel I have an even better understanding of him as a critic from this recent Freddy Lenz/Rama thread on FFL. Context often is everything.

That is something that is particularly good about the writing on FFL, that it often can render down what is truth. Judy was very much part of that process when she was here. Ann also helps with that by virtue of her mind about things and by life experience as context about things here. Some here have been pricks and Ann may be prickly towards people at times. Rick seems to welcome almost everyone contributing to the related topics of FairfieldLife. I thank Rick for that. Public forum is often one of the best checks against theocratic tyranny.

There was an amazing open meeting last night in meditating Fairfield where everything was on the table in front of a bunch of the higher-up apparatchiks of the new TM movement. For upward pressures on the organization being beyond theocratic control, FFL has long been a part of the calculus of the meditating Fairfield communal culture. There is a lot of change going on inside right now by virtue of the attention of public forum. Turq in his way has been part of that for years by force of his experience, personality and writing. I would miss him if he gets entirely hounded or completely embarrassed off of this forum. In the same way I feel it was really mean the way they hounded Judy personally off this list and out of this community. Rick and the moderators should have stopped that before the end.
I would hope we could all be kinder with one another in process.
Jai Guru Dev,
-Buck in the Dome