 On 10/22/2014 2:38 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

 We have decided to stay at this place for the winter and we are trying to
locate the owner to make him an offer. If anyone has any information please
forward it to us. If we do not hear from anyone soon we are going to build a
place like this ourselves. Thanks.

 You can rent my shed if you like. It's not quite as poncy but I do have a
pond, you can earn a bit of extra cash by keeping leaves off the surface so the
toads don't suffocate. Very important that.

 Thanks for the offer! We already have a pool, but what we are really looking
for is a site to build on, some place with a view of mountains or the ocean. Or
both! I had a hiking holiday in North Wales recently, living off-grid by the
sea with those lofty peaks all round would suit me just fine. A bit more rain
there than you're used to though, I'll wager.

  • [FairfieldLife]... salyavin808
    • Re: [Fairf... salyavin808
      • Re: [F... salyavin808
          • ... salyavin808