 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 8:12 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Enemy of Humankind..spreading Negativity

In search of a loyal Unified Field of FFL..

Seek and you shall find,
Meditation shall set you free,

You don't sound very free. You sound like some old testament fruitcake raging
against a world that does't care. St Paul maybe, and look what happened to him!

You say you've got a lot out of TM but you seem awfully sensitive about what
other people might think about it. That doesn't ring true with the idea that
you are settled inside. You sound positively neurotic about getting other
peoples approval, and if not approval then at least some sort of pitiable
silence.
By contrast, the criticism I get here is not only like a genuine "line in air"
it's like a line in air on a planet so far away I'm not even aware of it. Is it
time to admit that your constant whining about critics betrays the fact that
you are actually rather insecure about TM and want critics to stop in case they
force you to take a look at your TM life and maybe not like what you find?