 From: "TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 2:18 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] ATTENTION RICK -- Re: FFL Hating Turq and Belief
in God is a form of mental illness

I'm glad Curtis said something because if he hadn't I would have. I think we
all know that "Buck" doesn't live anywhere even near to reality, but this is so
over the top as to have to be dealt with by Rick.

I think Buck should be thrown off the forum for essentially calling Michael a
terrorist.

This cult mentality that he represents is getting scary. Do you really want
"Buck" to represent the level of paranoia and "them vs. us" senility that TMers
display when someone does *nothing more* than criticize the organization they
identify with?